Successfully buying and selling a home, all begins with the right REALTOR®.
And the right REALTOR® needs the right company to back them up. A company focused on innovation with an eye to the future and full dedication to helping you grow your business. The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. is a leader in the Real Estate Industry focusing on legendary customer service and proven results.
Our Licensed Agents and staff have access to cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art marketing tools, ample training opportunities, as well as highly skilled Administrative Support Staff to assist them every step of the way. The knowledge and potential for growth is limitless and the opportunities are endless.
Our team focuses on Buyers and Sellers including, but not limited to:
- First time Buyers
- Move up Buyers
- Corporate Relocation Transferees
- New Home Sales
So who would be our ideal candidate? Someone who has a passion for Real Estate and feels they would thrive in a Team environment. Someone who enjoys flourishing within a wealth of knowledge. Being creative, a “go-getter”, and having a positive attitude is also highly desirable.
Home Staging & Marketing Consultant
We believe that home staging is the art of using expert marketing and decorating techniques to create an environment that buyers can aspire to, and “feel at home” in. Our Home Marketing Consultants are specially trained to analyze and work with a combination of items in each room to create a lasting impression for the home buyer. Highlighting the home’s strengths and downplaying its weaknesses increases the success of selling the home in any real estate market. And we offer our staging services complimentary, to all of our clients selling their home.
We are seeking a highly-motivated full-time professional to assist with the staging, virtual tour, and marketing of properties in the Maryland and DC area. Staging and/or Home Decorating experience required; Real Estate and Marketing experience preferred but not necessary.
Ideal candidate must have:
- A flair for creative writing
- Extensive computer knowledge (including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer)
- A passion for Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- A flexible schedule
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Candidate must be able to perform efficiently in a high-volume arena and under strict deadlines. Local travel is required with mileage reimbursement.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and portfolio samples to email@example.com. All inquiries and resumes will be kept confidential.
Full Time Sales Agents – Openings in Montgomery County & Carroll County
To help you be successful, we will furnish you with the following:
- Your own desk and desktop computer with access to our advanced fully networked system.
- A Home Marketing Consultant, who is an Accredited Staging Professional™ that will suggest ways to showcase your listings’ best features. Your Home Marketing Consultant will also coordinate the full Virtual Tour of your listings and ensure that your listings are presented attractively in all marketing materials. Your Home Marketing Consultant will also handle the entering of all of your listings into MRIS.
- A Marketing Specialist who is skilled in the art of graphic design and will advertise your listings online and in exciting company-paid print publications that span over 9 counties and reach over 30 million prospective buyers monthly.
- A Client Care Specialist, who is your partner in every transaction, working hand-in-hand with your clients to process their file, and provide them with up-to-the-minute status updates on their home. Your Client Care Specialist also will follow up on every showing appointment for your listing and provide you and your seller with feedback. Once you have a contract, your Client Care Specialist will then manage all of the fine details regarding the settlement of your client’s home.
- A Lead Manager who receives and distributes quality buyer and seller leads.
- Individual access to your own online lead tracking database to ensure that all of your customers are being followed up on.
If you are ready to see if The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate is right for you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries and resumes will be kept confidential.